Hello Registered Dental Hygienists,
If you are in the 2016-2019 reporting period your CCP’s need to be met to renew your license for 2019-2020. Please review your learning page to see if you have met all the requirements! At this time 20 members in this reporting period DO NOT have their CPR requirement; 12 members DO NOT have their Category A completed and 34 members DO NOT have the total number of CCP’s required.
On Saturday October 5th 2019 from midnight to 3 am you will not be able to renew your membership because the credit card service provider is doing maintenance on their system.
On Sunday September 1st, 2019 we opened license renewal on the new member portal. All license renewal transactions are required to be completed on line and require a credit card to complete the process.
If you need help getting in to the website, click this link. New Member Portal Going Live
The Alinity system is good, not perfect but quite good:
- If you have any issues to report drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are experiencing difficulty using the link in the email sent with your temporary password on August 19.
- Please cut and paste it into your browser – this should work.
- One RDH reported that the link didn’t work on her phone but worked on her desktop, so it might be worthwhile to try another device, if possible.
- Entering CCP’s – If you have more than one learning event to enter into you CCP on your learning page – DO NOT hit SAVE until every event is entered. If you hit save the ADD button disappears. It will reappear when we have accepted your submission which can take 1-3 days (weekends ).
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CCP FORMS TO THE OFFICE FOR ENTRY. With the opening of the new member portal each RDH is responsible for entering their own CCP’s! See 2nd bullet above.
If your administration team at your dental office is sending in CCP’s to our office for input we are returning these to the office and letting each administrator know that RDH’s will input her/his learning activities from now on. This is a big time saver for our office – which means your fees can go farther.