Office Hours : M- F 8am to 4pm ( Fridays in July/Aug off @ 12pm )
Benefits and Uniforms provided after 6 months.
Please send resume Attn: Melissa to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our fantastic team is growing, we are looking for a Part-Time Registered Dental Hygienist, New Grads Welcome!!
If you are an outgoing, hardworking, team player we would love to have you!
We offer Continuing Education, Health Benefits, as well as a Health Bonus, Uniform Allowance. Wages are to be discussed within your interview.
Apply today to join our team and to belong to a group of committed dental health care providers.
Please send resume to email@example.com and in your subject line please put ‘Part-time RDH Application’.
Opening available for four day per week hygienist. Competitive reimbursement with designated CDA for hygiene support. Five weeks of scheduled holidays per year. Very respectful work environment with small staff and long-term patients.
Please contact Heather at Granby River Dental in Grand Forks, B.C.: 250-442-2731 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Legends Dental is currently looking for a full time hygienist. We are a young and exciting dental group with expanding offices. Compensation can be based on 40% commission with base income to ensure regular pay.
– Guaranteed a free parking spot
– Free dental care
– Spending allowance of up to $2000 annually, dependent on number of working days per week and years of service
– We have never denied vacation, due to large number of staff in the group to accommodate vacation
Contact email@example.com for more information
Cornerstone Dental has an opening for a friendly, enthusiastic dental hygienist to join our team. If you are passionate about providing excellent health care to patients in a modern progressive family dental practice we would love to hear from you. We have a progressive perio program and strive to provide our patients with a memorable experience that will leave them smiling. Our office is located in Stonebridge, one of Saskatoon’s newest and fastest growing neighborhoods. We offer excellent wages, continuing education, a great work environment and a comprehensive benefits package is available. If this sounds like the career opportunity that you have been searing for we invite you to stop by or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org located at #114-3126 Clarence Ave South Saskatoon. New grads welcome
Reporting to the SDHA Council, the position is responsible for the administration of the organization by providing strategic and operational direction and support to Council and the organization’s Committees, overseeing the operation of the administration office and staff, representing the Association to a variety of stakeholders, and ensuring the statutory responsibilities of the Dental Disciplines Act (DDA), and other applicable legislation are fulfilled.
The position is accountable for achieving the following leadership/organizational expectations.
Promote accountability, innovation, and creativity in the affairs of the SDHA, to further advance its purposes and serve the public interest.
Facilitating the planning and working requirements of the Associations elected Council, including:
- Working in partnership with the Council, provide information and insight to assist Council in policy decision-making and leadership in advocating for the profession of dental hygiene as an essential service provider while working on behalf of the public to ensure their best interests are maintained.
- Provide Council with regular, accurate, and effective monitoring information on organizational operations and achievement of organizational goals, interpret the Council’s strategic direction and high-level results goals, and transform these into realizable management initiatives.
- Ensure that the licensing of hygienists is carried out by the registrar in accordance with legislation (as specifically set out in the Dental Disciplines Act) and provide support to members of the SDHA, including overseeing, supporting and encouraging professional development opportunities for its members.
- Leading general management of the Associations regular and day to day administrative requirements, including financial and human resource management, developing Annual Performance Plans and reports and providing Marketing and public relations services.
- Fostering effective working relationships by representing the SDHA to external stakeholders, including the provincial government, employers, members, educational institutions, local and national professional associations, colleges of health professionals, and the general public.