Theory & Hands-On Dentiform Learning
- Perform exploration techniques to detect residual calculus deposits
- Learn advanced fulcrums to provide optimum parallelism for access and instrumentation of deep periodontal pockets
- Create and use an extended grasp for improved access and stroke production
- Evaluate new advanced instruments that can enhance your practice
- Learn and practice piezo vs magnetostrictive ultrasonic techniques
- Evaluate insert selection, sequence and adaptation for the best clinical outcomes
- Learn to care for your existing instruments to ensure efficiency and patient comfort
- Perform exercises that strengthen the hands and improve flexibility
- Learn in-office and home stretching routines to keep our body feeling its best
Live Patient Clinical Course
- Gain clinical one-on-one instruction with live patient treatment sessions
- Enhance your practice with live patient experience on skills from Day 1
- Live demo and hands-on practice with advanced armamentarium
- Learn how to use airflow technology for better biofilm debridement
- Learn advanced instrument tray setup and sequencing for your perio patient cases
- Utilize various evacuation devices for the reduction of aerosols
- Learn tips and tricks for increased operator visibility and ergonomics
Enhanced Hygiene Day 1– 8:30am-4:00pm
Hotel Conference Room TBA
Enhanced Hygiene Day 2- 8:30am-4:00pm
Lobay Dental Group, 220, 4201-28th street, Stony Plain
*Continental breakfast and lunch included both days
More Information & Registration Here.
Don’t Be So Sensitive
Presenter: Dr. Joy Void-Holmes, RDH, BSDH, DHSc, AADH
(No charge for this webinar)
Dentinal hypersensitivity (DH) is a common dental condition that affects a large majority of the population and despite extensive investigation, this disorder remains underdiagnosed, underreported, and undertreated. Dentinal hypersensitivity impacts quality of life and emotional well-being Patients experiencing DH can also suffer from physical and psychological problems. Clinical management of dentinal hypersensitivity is possible.
February 21, 2021 Register Here
INCLUDED IN THIS WORKSHOP:
4 hours of science based lectures + 4 hours HANDS-ON SKILL DEVELOPMENT
SKILL DEVELOPMENT on four cases – a healthy, a complex 3 month, an implant and an active moderate periodontal case ledges of simulated calculus and tissue.
A true working station is provided for each participant including an ultrasonic unit, 5 ultrasonic inserts, 5 diagnositic instruments, 14 hand instruments.
THE WORKING MODEL manual with guidleines.
Breakfast, lunch and door prizes are included; 8.0 CE PACE approved eligibility
*Targert audience: RDH, RDA (with scaling module) and DDS.
Cost: RDH’S or RDA’s $395; DDS $595 (No GST)
- Execute CLINICAL SKILLS (hand and ultrasonic) on FOUR different cases at a working station.
- Integrate science-based protocols that include Classification of Periodontal/Implant Diseases and Peri-Implantitis Symposium.
- Leverage therapeutic services by adopting a periodontal and implant management department.
- Discuss the similarities and differences in appointments, instrument set ups and instrumentation between maintenance and active therapy patients.
- Incorporate The Working Model in a MANUAL to enhance a periodontal approach in: healthy adult cases, a complex 3 month (SPT), implant case and active periodontal therapy.