Aren’t you bored of the same old job descriptions? Great, because us too, so we will be totally honest with you and we will tell you what we need.
We need an amazing professional with a great attitude and collaborative personality to join our team as REGISTERED HYGIENIST, oh wait who are we? We will tell you!
We are a dental clinic located in Saskatoon, SK, we have already a long list of active patients waiting for you, the most outstanding technology and, a fantastic team that has fun at work, but that is not the best part, we are also members of a large team distributed across Canada that supports the growth of every member, listen to all suggestions, and is always looking for ways to improve the mood of our team.
Do you need more? Of course, let us tell you about your daily responsibilities:
· Connect with your patient a develop a long-term patient relationship.
· Show us your abilities and develop a comprehensive clinical history to make an informed clinical diagnosis.
· Lead the way and create a periodontal management program for patients with the support of the dentist.
· Discuss with your patient any potential restorative and other treatment options
· Adhere to current jurisdictional legislation, regulations, codes of ethics, practice standards, guidelines, and policies relevant to the profession and practice setting.
What Qualifications do you need? Great question!
· Experience is preferred but if you are a new grad, you are welcome to apply, we will work side by side with you to build your career.
· You should be licensed, or have the qualifications to be licensed, by the provincial governing body in the jurisdiction of the dental clinic.
· Most importantly you must LOVE your profession, be caring to your patients, and be committed to working as a member of a great team.
• Well, we have a competitive salary (way better than you think)
• A $2,500 SIGNING BONUS – curated by you to maximize the full dollar value. This will allow you to continue to develop your learning and earning potential within our team.
• Training programs adjusted to your growth needs, including courses and certifications.
• Extended Health Care
So, if you think this can be the start of a new chapter for you, please reach out to us and if not, just reach out anyway, we have many other opportunities across Canada and we would love to meet you. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact us: email@example.com