Keystone Dental Centre, located in Brandon MB, is always looking for great people to join our team. If you’re looking for work in a fun, dynamic and engaging environment, this full-time Dental Hygienist position may be for you. In this position, you’ll deliver patient care to many of our amazing patients and perform all aspects of clinical preventive hygiene services including scaling, periodontal charting, polishing and topical fluoride. We’re looking for someone to continue establishing strong patient relationships, while maintaining ethical and professional behaviour.
As a key part of this dental clinic, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has successfully completed a dental hygiene degree program
- Is registered and licensed by the Canadian Dental Hygienist Association
- Has their valid CPR Certification
- Is an excellent team player
- Has impeccable attention to detail and is well-organized
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
Experience with Maxident software is considered an asset. Salary will be based on experience. Please call the clinic for details. New grads are welcome to apply.
Email your resume to Keystone Dental Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone who shows interest in this job. We will only be contacting those candidates selected for an interview.