Position: Dental Sales & Education Consultant / Territory Manager – Saskatchewan
Are you looking for a new challenge? Oral Science is seeking a unique and highly committed Registered Dental Hygienist in Saskatchewan to join our Sales & Education Consultant Team. Are you the ONE?
If yes, Oral Science will develop a plan and work directly with you to ensure rapid success. We have the tools (Apple environment) and team to help you quickly settle into the role: strong and complete support from the head office and a complete Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Training and Experience Required:
- Registered Dental Hygienist for over 5 years
- Functional proficiency in the use of Apple computer applications
- Experience with online education/independent learning
- Professional sales/business experience and/or a good network of contacts within the dental community
As the ideal candidate:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and like autonomy in your time management. You are motivated and very determined to achieve results and customer satisfaction.
- You are goal orientated and self-driven, with the ability to succeed while learning independently.
- You inspire confidence quickly and make sure that your customers’ expectations are met.
- You have a gift for identifying and adjusting to different personality types.
- Your listening and analytical skills allow you to quickly grasp issues and propose relevant solutions.
- As a skilled communicator, you manage to captivate the attention of people who attend your online or in person presentations.
- You are structured and rigorous in your work in order to be able to be effective and deliver quality results.
- You are team orientated with effective interpersonal skills, able to convey respect for others.
- You are able to collaborate well with others, to help deepen your understanding of a particular challenge or situation.
- You have access to a quiet uninterrupted workspace for daily tasks.
As well as visiting customers and holding online meetings, you also have to represent our company at conferences, conventions, seminars and forums. Therefore, it is important to have flexibility in your schedule to be able to work some evenings and weekends.
Our training program will include travel as well as online learning.
We offer a competitive base salary and sales commission as well as a comprehensive benefits program.
Oral Science is a successful Canadian dental company founded in 2004. We partner with leading dental professionals to create a prosperous and successful dental hygiene department as well as patient satisfaction. We are unique and by far the best in the industry in achieving enhanced and more predictable clinical results for patients with compromised oral health.
Our innovative products and protocols are evidence based. We sell to dental professionals, Public Health, patients/consumers, pharmacies and medical institutions.
Job type: Five days per week, permanent
If interested, we invite you to send an email including your CV to: Mr Christian Boucher at email@example.com