February 21, 2021 Register Here
INCLUDED IN THIS WORKSHOP:
4 hours of science based lectures + 4 hours HANDS-ON SKILL DEVELOPMENT
SKILL DEVELOPMENT on four cases – a healthy, a complex 3 month, an implant and an active moderate periodontal case ledges of simulated calculus and tissue.
A true working station is provided for each participant including an ultrasonic unit, 5 ultrasonic inserts, 5 diagnositic instruments, 14 hand instruments.
THE WORKING MODEL manual with guidleines.
Breakfast, lunch and door prizes are included; 8.0 CE PACE approved eligibility
*Targert audience: RDH, RDA (with scaling module) and DDS.
Cost: RDH’S or RDA’s $395; DDS $595 (No GST)
- Execute CLINICAL SKILLS (hand and ultrasonic) on FOUR different cases at a working station.
- Integrate science-based protocols that include Classification of Periodontal/Implant Diseases and Peri-Implantitis Symposium.
- Leverage therapeutic services by adopting a periodontal and implant management department.
- Discuss the similarities and differences in appointments, instrument set ups and instrumentation between maintenance and active therapy patients.
- Incorporate The Working Model in a MANUAL to enhance a periodontal approach in: healthy adult cases, a complex 3 month (SPT), implant case and active periodontal therapy.