Are you a new graduate or seasoned Registered Dental Hygienist who values teamwork, is passionate about providing exceptional patient care, and is eager to continue learning with an exciting team of dental professionals… then keep reading! We are currently seeking multiple enthusiastic and self-motivated Dental Hygienists to join our team at multiple locations in Regina and Saskatoon.
The successful candidate(s) will have a passion for building and maintaining strong patient relationships, collaborating as part of a dynamic team, and educating others on the importance of oral health. As a Dental Hygienist at our practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals who share the same passion.
Position duties and responsibilities:
- Assessing, planning, performing, and evaluating services for customized care.
- Educating and advising patients on proper oral hygiene (brushing, flossing, etc.)
- Scheduling patient appointments l as required and with appropriate time allowance.
- Helping patients relax and feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment(s).
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental procedures.
- Performing all aspects of clinical preventive hygiene services including scaling, root planing, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients.
- Maintaining an active license and attending educational seminars for credit hours.
- Examining patients for signs of oral diseases, such as gingivitis, and providing preventive care.
- Making impressions of patients’ teeth.
- Performing regular hygiene and cleaning checkups.
What you bring to the team:
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and be successful as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A knack for building relationships.
- Strong sense of personal ethics and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Exceptional time management skills that allow you to meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Canadian dental practices and standards.
- A positive attitude that contributes to a collaborative and friendly work environment.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to anticipate client and dentist needs.
- Highly organized with the ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
What we have to offer:
- Inclusive and fun working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Mentorship from experienced professionals.
- Market leading compensation.
- Annual uniform allowance.
- Employer-paid annual license renewal.
- Support and resources for your professional development.
Education and experience:
- Registered with SDHA
- Certified with The National Dental Examining Board of Canada (N.D.E.B).
- Diploma or Degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Previous experience as a Dental Hygienist is considered an asset.
- Active First Aid and CPR certification.
- Active WHMIS certification.
For more information contact [email protected]
*Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
**Please note: while we appreciate all the energetic applicants interested in joining our team, we will only contact those chosen for an interview.
***We are committed to an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.