In order to practice dental hygiene in the province of Saskatchewan, one must be registered and licensed with the Saskatchewan Dental Hygienists’ Association (SDHA).
The SDHA licensing year expires annually at midnight on October 31st and must have completed the renewal process by noon of the last Friday in October. Renewal may be submitted in hard copy or completed online.
General comments for new applicants:
- Initial registration and licensure may be submitted online or by hard copy.
- Online submissions require notarized documents to be mailed directly to the SDHA.
- Once the SDHA has received all required documents, processing and review will be completed in 10 business days.
- The completed application form is a legal document. It is advised to keep a copy for your files.
- Fees must accompany application forms with cheques being made payable to the “Saskatchewan Dental Hygienists’ Association” or SDHA. $25.00 is charged for N.S.F. or returned cheques.
- Registration and license certificates will be issued as soon as possible following completion of registration/licensure.
- Tax receipts are available through the member portal
- Please contact the SDHA by phone or email if you have any questions regarding registration/licensure – 306-931-7342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send all forms and fees to: SDHA, 1024 8th Street, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0R9.