- Vaccine Information for Health Care Providers
- Vaccine Eligibility Groups
- COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
- COVID-19 SHA Update- Highlights for Health Partners
- Vaccine Delivery Phases
COVID-19 Immunizer Employment Opportunities
- Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) Become Involved
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) Apply Online
- Pharmacy SCPP FAQ
COVID-19 Q & A Employment Standards and Occupational Health & Safety
SDHA COVID-19 Pandemic Interim Protocols
- Effective December 10th, 2020 ** SDHA Covid-19 Pandemic Interim Protocol ** – posted Dec 7th, 2020
- Effective July 13, 2020 ** SDHA Covid-19 Pandemic Interim Protocol** – posted July 8, 2020
- Effective June 15th, 2020 ** SDHA Covid-19 Pandemic Interim Protocol ** – posted June 10th, 2020
- Effective May 4th 2020 ** SDHA Covid-19 Pandemic Interim Protocol ** – posted April 29th 2020
Effective March 23rd, 2020
Premier Scott Moe Announcement RE: Closure of Dental Facilities – March 20, 2020
This announcement includes the closure of dental clinics except for emergency/non-elective procedures.
Furthermore, Dental Hygienists must not provide non-elective procedures until further notice from
the Government of Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan Declares State of Emergency March 18, 2020
Considering the recent State of Emergency declaration in Saskatchewan, the CDSS, SDHA, SDAA and SDTA strongly recommend that Saskatchewan dentists provide only emergency dental services.
The CMHO will advise CDSS regarding further restriction of dental care in Saskatchewan.