Riverbend Dental Clinic in the east of Regina is looking for a part-time /full-time dental hygienist to join our team. It is a permanent position, days and hours are flexible. Wages and benefits will be discussed at the interview. Please contact Dr.S.Kondrashova at email@example.com.
Broadway Dental Group is seeking a registered dental hygienist to join our team for a mix of evenings and days. Approximately 21 hours every two weeks with the schedule as follows:
Monday 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Every 2nd Tuesday 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Benefits include a pension plan, uniform allowance, health-care spending account, parking fees, and dental benefits.
Interested applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora Dental in Prince Albert is looking for a part time or preferably full time hygienist to join our growing team. If you are a friendly, dependable and hard working team player than you are what we are looking for! We offer above average wages of $50 per hour, no evening hours and a supportive and family like team environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please email Laureen at email@example.com with the subject line Aurora Dental Hygiene Application.
Estevan Dental is seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team.
This position is for a full time maternity leave position, possible part time. This position also has the potential to become a permanent position. We are seeking an individual with strong communication & organizational skills in our patient centered practice. We require completion of an approved Dental Hygiene Program or in process of graduating, Registered with the SDHA, & Current CPR and First Aid training
Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm.
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . (We thank you for your interest and only those selected for an interview will be contacted).
Westhill dental in Prince Albert looking to expand our hygiene department We are looking for a dental hygienist for 1-4 days per week. Days and hour can be discussed. Applicant must be good with children and open to learning digital dentistry We offer a competitive wage , free CE course, and pension plan. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Linden Square Dental office in Yorkton is looking for a registered dental hygienist to join their dental team.
If you want to live in a friendly community, close to lakes, golf courses, ski hills and many other outdoor activities Yorkton is the place for you. If you are passionate about oral health care, love people, and want to make a difference in the lives of your patients, joining the Linden Square Dental Office team is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
The successful candidate will enjoy above industry standard wages, all weekends off, a comprehensive health plan including prescription drug coverage, paid continuing education, paid licensure, and a uniform allowance. Although this is a full time position, part time would be a consideration for the right candidate.
If you are interested we would love the opportunity to discuss this position with you.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an until–filled competition. Candidates are encouraged not to delay submitting their application as this posting can close at any time with 24-hours posted notice. Resumes will be screened at regular intervals until the position is filled or the competition closes, whichever is earliest.
This posting will be used to fill 2 term full-time positions working 75 hours biweekly. This competition will also be used to fill anticipatory permanent positions that may become available.
Who We Are
The Yukon Children’s Dental Program, comprised of Dental Therapists and Dental Hygienists provides comprehensive diagnostic, preventative and restorative dental services to preschool and school aged children in Whitehorse and throughout rural Yukon. The incumbent will deliver preventative dental procedures that include placing temporary fillings, fissure sealants and Silver diamine fluoride (SDF). Hygienists are part of a team that is committed to improving the oral health of all Yukon children. For more information on Yukon Territory visit: Travel Yukon.
What We Offer
Government of Yukon has been recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and Top Employer for Canadians over 40. Along with generous leave benefits, Government of Yukon offers:
- A defined benefit pension plan with phased-in work options for those nearing retirement.
- Ongoing employee development with tuition subsidies as well as recently launched online learning platform called YGLearn, which features a variety of mobile-friendly course
- Competitive travel per diems for assigned work travel. Per Diems can typically range anywhere between $5,000 to $10,000 per year for this Dental Hygienist position; depending on the amount travelled: Travel
- For more information on the comprehensive list of benefits and perks explore our website: Yukon Benefits and
For more information about the program and being a Dental Hygienist in Yukon, please contact Lorna Arsenault, Manager, Yukon Children’s Dental Program, at 867-336-2395 or Lorna.Arsenault@yukon.ca.
For information on the Yukon Government’s hiring process and this posting, please contact Jaime Strachan, Human Resources Consultant, at (867) 332-5768 or Jaime.Strachan@yukon.ca.
For help on how to apply on this competition, please visit our website https://yukon.ca/en/employment/apply-job or if you have questions about creating your e- recruitment profile email E-Recruitment.email@example.com or phone 867-667-9453.
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the following qualifications. Please note selection for further consideration will be based on the detailed information you provide in your resume; ensure you use a month/year to month/year format.
- Current Canadian licensure as a Dental Hygienist
- Graduate of an accredited Dental Hygiene Program
- Practical work experience at full capacity as a Dental Hygienist
- Experience providing clinical dental treatment to children will be considered an asset
- Experience working in a public health setting or involvement in public health initiatives is an asset (e.g., toothbrush exchange programs, public education initiatives etc.)
- Training and experience with Interim Stabilization Therapy (IST) will be considered an asset
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability
Candidates should have and may be assessed on:
- Understanding and adherence to the Dental Hygienists’ Code of Ethics & Code of Conduct
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan and time manage a large, diverse workload
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationships through collaboration with colleagues and clients
- Strong ability and confidence to work autonomously
- Excellent approach in working with children and families
- Ability to advocate, promote and educate clients and the public about oral health/hygiene
Conditions of Employment
- Valid class 5 driver’s licence
- Security clearance with vulnerable sectors
- CPR certificate, to be obtained within 6 months of hire
- Transportation of dangerous goods certificate, to be obtained within 6 months
- Valid Yukon Dental Hygiene Licensure and registration prior to hire
Extensive travel throughout the Yukon may be required (up to 1-3 weeks per trip), ability to lift up to 50 lbs, must be comfortable working with young children (preschool and school-age).
Saskatoon Smiles at the Sutherland location has expanded their hygiene department with 3 brand new ops with lots of windows and space. Separate waiting room and reception desk. We are seeking for a committed permanent full time hygienist that enjoys a fast pace busy office. Great wages and benefits including Sask pension plan and gym membership. Submit your resume today. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Divine Dental Center in Yorkton is looking to hire a motivated professional hygienist. We offer RRSP, uniform allowance, health plan, mentorship and more. New grads are welcome to apply. We have a well established hygiene program with experienced approachable hygienists. We aim to provide optimal care in a fun and professional environment. We have made changes to the office to be COVID compliant. Yorkton is a great place to live and raise a family. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Legends Dental is currently looking for a full time hygienist. We are a young and exciting dental group with expanding offices. Compensation can be based on 40% commission with base income to ensure regular pay.
- Guaranteed a free parking spot
- Free dental care
- Spending allowance of up to $2000 annually, dependent on number of working days per week and years of service
- We have never denied vacation, due to large number of staff in the group to accommodate vacation
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information